Thursday, June 3, 2010

Golden Pussy & What Women Want

Here we go...sorry for the fantasy story written last time, I just felt a smile or even a laugh was necessary. It would appear some people thought my "Roasting of JSR" was to be taken seriously. I have a dry sense of humor and it clearly wasn't meant to be taken at face value. From what I have heard about JSR and from the unproductive and rude comments his wife and friends have written, JSR clearly has no game and must have a really small dick and be so terrified of the reality of his life. He can't even acknowledge his mishandling of what started out as a renewed friendship. Perhaps all the negative words being thrown at MV (Kate) are merely an attempt to avoid the real problems in your life and your marriage.
I will try to respect everyone's privacy as I tell some of my stories. If for some reason, it sounds like I am talking about you, a friend of yours, or you think I am making something up, I apologize. I think I may have stumbled upon something last night.
Why is it that so many women think that a ring is the golden ticket? That the bigger the size of the diamond is a man's way showing of his love or is it suppose to be equilvant to the size of his golden dick? Sandra Bullock and Elin Woods both had rings, massive diamonds and look what good it did them. Perhaps their husbands had golden dicks but clearly their wives weren't seeing any action.
I have watched many of my male friends get hitched, have kids, create a perfect little family and then years later come to find out life wasn't all that perfect. That for some reason they were mislead into the idea of marriage. Marriages are rarely perfect; they take work, as does any relationship. But, thinking that a piece of bling is your safety net is not wise. Like I stated last week, there was a reason why JSR decided to reconnect with MV and introduce her to your family. Why someone spends their time playing childish games like Farmville or Mafia Wars while in bed with their perfect spouse says something is far from perfect in la la land. Why you (wife) feel the need to defend your husband’s actions says something about your lack of self-esteem. Own up to your mistakes and JSR's.
Now back to the story of the possible "one." As I was thinking of what may have been possibly "the one", I thought about my past. I thought about all the dates I went on, and why some of them I pushed away. After re-living some of them it hit me!!! I was the "nice guy" with her!!! She didn't want that! She was a single mother and needed toughness...DUH!!!
You women need to answer a few questions for us guys though. Why do you tell us: you are tired of the games and want to settle down? Looking for a gentleman, tired of the one night stands, want a man that can show his emotions, not scared to be himself, ready for commitment, and so on. Here’s the truth: you may want all of these things but when is it right for us to show this side? I have been on hundreds of dates, bunches of one nighters, and some relationships on the way. What you really want from us is to masturbate your mind until you fall for us, then we are allowed to show a softer side. You say you are tired of "the games" but in reality, you NEED them!! You want that "bad boy" with a soft side...but if he tells you he likes you before you like him, Poof* run away!! I know I have done that a thousand times. Is there a correct time to say certain things? Here’s an example: (woman) I am tired of the games and I'm looking for a commitment and someone who will be open with his feelings. When are we allowed to answer this the way we really feel? Well, let me tell you, I NEVER, I MEAN NEVER would have answered some of her questions the way I did. But I am just plain tired of waking up with someone different every weekend. I want someone I can tell how my day was, make plans for the following weekend, know you are there if I need you (or vise versa), cook for you, help you fix things, do all the silly things couples do. I am what you would call a "man's man" I live the life some dream about or are envious of. But with all the multiple women, different dates, fun, sex, variety, there is something missing...I would throw it all away for what most of you take for granite. (Someone to grow old with) I just want that "last first kiss, that last first date"...
The thing is this, I could have gone on other dates and perhaps they didn't want to play games. I have never opened up like that! Especially that soon...everyone who knows me or dated me was amazed at how I was acting. I was played. Usually I am the one to run. A taste of my own medicine. If she only knew how I really was, maybe things would have gone differently. We are still talking now, but I need to play the stupid games until she's ready. But it may be too late, I tire easily and I may be the one to change my mind. Women and their games!!
The Man

3 comments:

  1. I want to take a moment to apologize to The Man of any and all comments made on his blog yesterday because his joking attitute lead to more than what was necessary. I want to say you are so far from the truth regartding everything but then again we revert to who's truth. My entire first marriage of 12 years I had no formal ring or wedding and was fine. My family is the most important thing in the world but then again you only know this circus that has taken place. As for the ring comment it was figurative not about the ring Sir it was about the unexpected flattering proposal(action) that came from him that leap day. I never wanted to marry again I was divorced for 4 years and had no intentions of leaping again, but that's my truth. I have had much admiration for your refreshing stories and experiences you have live thru. I did find that person to grow old with and for that I'm thankful, I wish you the same. As for him coming out publicly it has nothing to do with cowardness it is solely a decision we made together for our sake, to get involved is opening more lines of communication that had already been decided. Out of respect for my wishes. When it comes to MV"s Why, there will never be a satisfactory answer because his note says why its just not enough and that is why I asked him not to get involved. As for the entire lashing I'm sorry some people got hurt, I did too but again it was ok to everyone else when our private lives went live in April and SP contacted JSR putting all this in motion but he didn't because it had no worth it to him. As for me I take responsility for my words if they offended but many things were said and though I might have tried to sarcastically get thru no one wins in this type of arena. I aallowed myself to fall in the trap. For this I apologize. As for MV the pain that came her way throughout the years based on good and bad decision is recognized but that's life. All we do is learn our lession and try for it not to happen again. Finally as for this blog everyone should keep writing doing what they do best, but PLEASE! No more of my family. She will not get and answer, but will write a great book. MV I'm not bitter I was angry of the invasion of privacy that's took place this is why I lashed out not at what you wrote about him that's your truth and part of the past. Man you will find that person to grow old with and as for me I will continue to be as happy as I was before I read thi blog, I will close this annoying chapter and go on. I will embrace my family, endure my trials in life and make the best of what God sends my way. I wish you the best of luck and MV sorry it truly was simple WHY... I hope you find it someday. Much sucess to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wife..I think you are living in a fantasy..and next time..PLEASE use spell check...its quite annoying trying to read all your bull shit through your gramatical and spelling errors..joint decision..highly doubtful..Checked his facebook friends lately?..how many other MV's will surface??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but miss wifey did you read the same letter and the same posts as the rest of us? You have now gone on the record stating that JSR is your husband and yet for some crazy reason your husband (whom I assume is LOL) wants us all to believe that MV's (Kate)story is fictional. Why is that? Perhaps you thought that the the email was appropriate (which for any normal person it isn't, especially when it came from no where), but if all MV was asking for was a more detailed explanation don't you think it would have been polite to at least respond? What are you defending? I think it has been made clear by MV that she never wanted your treasure. From what I've read you and your family were given multiple occassions to discuss any unanswered questions in a private forum. If you hadn't found this blog, you would have continued with your life not thinking about the aftermath of your words or actions. Yet, it is because of our lack of responsibility and communication that your story is now available for the world to see. Did you really think that by staying quite, no one would get hurt? But, then again it doesn't seem like you or your husband care about anyone else, but yourselves. If for nothing else, I think you, your husband and all your friends should apologize for all the slandering remarks you have made on here. I hope that you will teach your children how to communication with people in an adult and productive manner and take ownership of your mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post a comment. With that in mind, we love comments, even the rude ones and remember whatever you write on here will live on forever.